TN Fosters Hope
TN Fosters Hope is a statewide campaign linking government, faith, non-profits, business and creative communities.
If you are interested in fostering or mentoring a child, or would like to provide support to foster parents, please click on the region where you reside for a list of private providers.
About Tennessee Alliance for Children & Families
Who is the Tennessee Alliance?
In the past, the TN Alliance members have collectively:
- Served more than 70,000 children, youth, and families
- Served over 50% of the children/youth in DCS custody
- Created nearly 500 forever families through adoption
- Reunited approximately 1,100 children/youth with birth parents
- Transitioned over 200 children/youth to Kinship homes
- TACF members leverage nearly $45 million in private community funds annually to support the children in custody.
- Employment of an estimated 8,600 Tennesseans
- Recruited more than 2,200 foster families
- Significant cost savings as a result of prevention services and timely reunification
Who Does the Membership Serve?
Families with parenting and addiction issues
Children and youth who are abused, neglected and vulnerable
Youth in need of 24/7 out of home care due to trauma, mental illness, delinquency, and substance abuse
The community by taking care of their children in safe, nurturing environments
What Do Members Do For Tennessee’s Children and Families?
Recruit and train quality foster homes
Find “forever families” and facilitate adoptions by providing therapy, guidance and support
Assist with the elimination of barriers to family reunification
Provide services and assistance to youth transitioning to adulthood
Seek private funding to supplement programs and services
How Do Members Help Tennessee?
Identify redundancies and waste in departments serving children
Provide expert advice on legislation that impacts children and families
Partner with state agencies to find solutions and establish best practices
Join Our Mission!
Become a Member Today.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, please reach out for help.
TN Community Services Helpline: 2-1-1
Child Abuse Hotline: 1-877-237-0004
Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-8255
Runaway/Homeless Youth Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-356-6767
Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-866-811-7473
United Way Helpline: 1-800-318-9335
Substance Abuse Hotline: 800-889-9789
In case of an emergency and in life-threatening situations, call: 9-1-1
Code of Ethics
View the Code of Ethics which governs the type of organizations that we allow to become members of TN Alliance